黒崎一護-Welcum to me blog-井上織姫-мs. Fэlıcıa ıиouэ Oяıнımэ

[=Fade To Black+Memories Of Nobody=]



Friday, March 5, 2010

CHIBAI GIA!!!

I hate her so much juz bcoz of the stupid behind board, me n my fren kena marah.. So UnFair!!! She thk she veri geng...do everythg oso correct...she even say she soak the cloth for one day...n wash it(not wash) is brush it...stupid she thk we veri free n nthg to do...somemore 'guat' my fren...she 'guat'my fren i 'guat' her...hmph... I HATE HER SO MUCH!!! now i thk pn. Tan is better thn her...she somemore say my parents uneducated...geng la she lan jiao!!thn she ony educated!!she thk she veri pro...wo 'pui'...i dun thk she is pro at all...!!!! scold people without using the brain!! Her english is worst thn us la pls...her pronounciation like kanasai!!! Even the 'nicole' she pronouns it as 'nicor'...hahaha!! worst thn us..no la...worst thn the malays!!! CHIBAI GIA!! REALI CHIBAI GIA!!! NO LAH NOW IS LAN JIAO GIA!!!LA~

No comments:

Post a Comment